APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- In the case that you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, 24-hour advanced notice is required.
- No-shows will be billed for the full scheduled session.
- You will not be charged for your first late cancellation or reschedule (less than 24-hour notice). Subsequent late cancellations or reschedules will be billed for the full scheduled session.
- If you show up late for your appointment, you will be able to complete the remainder of your scheduled session and the full scheduled session fee will be charged.
The session content and all relevant materials to the client’s treatment will be held confidential unless the client requests in writing to have all or portions of such content released to a specifically named person/persons. The only time confidentiality may be broken is if one or more of the following exceptions/conditions apply:
- If you and/or your child/teen pose a physical danger to yourself or others.
- If you and/or your child/teen discloses he or she has been physically or sexually abused, or experienced neglect or has witnessed domestic violence.
Occasionally I may need to consult with other professionals in their areas of expertise in order to provide the best treatment for you. Information about you may be shared in this context without using your name.
I do not offer services outside of my normal therapy hours. In the event that I am not available or you are experiencing a crisis outside of office hours, please call 911. For specific mental health crisis support contact the Mind Springs Health Crisis Hotline at 1-888-207-4004.
Payment for services is due in full at the time of service. Accepted forms of payment include check, cash, or credit card (most major credit cards accepted). If you do not pay by cash or check at the time of service, your credit card on file will be billed automatically according to my fee schedule.
- New Client Evaluations (75 minutes): $150
- Follow-up Sessions (50 minutes): $120
I do not currently participate in any insurance plans. An out-of-network statement will be provided to you upon request so that you may initiate the reimbursement process through your insurance company if you choose. Please note that reimbursement amounts vary among insurance plans and only apply to plans with out-of-network benefits.
If you are under the age of 18, your parents may be legally entitled to some information about your therapy. I will discuss with you and your parents what information is appropriate for them to receive and which issues are more appropriately kept confidential.
If you need to contact me between sessions, please leave a message on my voice mail. Unless otherwise indicated on my voice messaging, I will return your call within two business days.